Saturday, March 7, 2009

A-Rod

The whole situation with A-Rod is a little complicated. But if you want to look at it from a simple point of view think about it this way. A-Rod is a first 2 to 3 picks in any draft, there is no doubt about it. But now that there is a medical issue so how far will he drop. I would recommend not drafting him unless he drops to the late first round. Of course this is with the information we currently have on him. They have elected not to go with surgery and use the rest/treatment option. I had the wheel pick and A-Rod was on the board, as of today, I would draft him and make another solid hitter as my second round pick.

Simply put, draft him only if he drops into the late first round. In my eyes, he is not worth a spot in the top of the first round.

Digg this
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: