Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ALCS Rays?!?!


If I told you at the start of training camp that the Rays, yes the Tampa Bay Rays, would be 4 wins away from the World Series I guarantee you would have told me I was smoking/snorting something illegal in most parts of the world.

But as we speak the Rays are on their way to the ALCS to play their division rivals the Boston Red Sox. Again, who has the best division in baseball...the AL EAST is just loaded with talented teams. I am very excited to watch some baseball between these two teams.

On the fantasy side, make sure to keep an eye out for Pena, Longoria, Iwamura, and Upton. I didn't even mention Crawford. These Rays can produce.

Look for more information concerning fantasy implications throughout the ALCS.

Digg this
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: