Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kuroda

After a disastrous start against the Mets in his last outing (6ER's in 2.2IP) Kuroda of the Dodgers bounced back with a commanding and confidance boosting complete game shut-out of the Cubs at home. Kuroda allowed 4 hits and stuck out 11 batters in 112 pitches. This was a little out of the normal, the K's, because he has never stuck out more than 5 batters in a game this year.

Owners, as I have always preached with Kuroda, make some offers and see if some other owner will take him. I don't believe he is going to maintain a high value for the entire season. I think he will tire under the workload in the major leagues and the fact he doesn't strike people out in high numbers is bothersome in my eyes. He is very hittable and when the national league teams get a second chance seeing him, I think they will start to hit him and give owners nothing in return.

Digg this
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: